The Families Course is a fantastic course to support and equip parents and those working with children to create a strong nurturing environment where kids can thrive.
Last year Fusion Canberra held their first Families Course for families in Kambah.
This year, the Families Team at Fusion Western Sydney have brought Macquarie Univerity on board as a partner to specifically find out how the course is helping families.
Macquarie University have a grant to research 100 participants of the Families Course this year and want our Canberra course to be included with other courses around the country.
Fusion Canberra will be holding another course in October, with more information to come about that in the next months.
Fusion Canberra needs to find a Research Assistant from the Canberra community.
The lead researcher from the university says the role will involve the following:
- half an hour Skype training session
- up to 1 hr prep before 1st session including getting questionnaires together
- handing out questionnaires at the 1st session in October
- collection and posting to lead researcher in Sydney
- then go back for last session to give out questionnaires again and collect and again send back
- estimated total of 3 hours tops
The Research Assistant will be paid at a Level 1 rate of $33 an hour.
What are the conditions?
- Need someone familiar with research, who know’s Fusion, and preferably a university student
- The Research Assistant can’t do the course that they are helping to research
Contact us asap!Email us with your interest now