We are having a working bee to pack up Wombat Wardrobe, and then to move, and to clean the old shop.
We are holding a Monster Garage Sale on Saturday 16th August, 9am-12noon, at our hub behind the Carleton St Shops.
We could do with some help in these areas:
- Gyprocking one wall of the new op shop at Kambah Village
- Some minor plastering / patching of screw holes at both Wombat and Office
- Some minor painting to touch up Wombat and Office
- Final cleaning both wombat and office
Below is a schedule of the planned working bees and significant dates.
Please let Gillian or Brenton know on 6162 3700 if you can help and when and in what way.
15th August (Friday)
– Working bee at 7/3 Carleton St (our hub) to get the Garage Sale items ready
– Monster Garage Sale from 9am-12noon – looking for 3 people to help take money, serve customers etc.
– Wombat Packing – from 9am onwards – needing 2-3 people to help Lyn with getting everything ready
18th August (Monday)
– from 8am we will be moving Wombat to the new shop
19th August (Tuesday)
– 10am we open Fusion Op Shop to the public for the first time!
– during this week we may need some people to help clean the old shop including some minor painting, and maybe some small plastering
23rd August (Saturday)
– 9am onwards we will be moving our office gear to Waramanga
25th August (Monday)
– We will need some help cleaning our office, final tip runs, plastering some small holes in walls, some minor painting
12th September (Friday)
– 10.30am is our Official Launch / Opening of the Fusion Op Shop – you’re all invited!!
We launched a Special Moving Appeal recently and it is not too late to make a donation. Thanks to all those who have already donated.