Caring for kids can be a tough ‘gig’ so we can all do with the support of knowing ‘we’re not the only ones’, and some reminders of what is really important!Fusion Australia has developed and refined the Families Course over many years. It’s a course for anyone who cares for or works with children.There is always lots of useful information, time for discussion and to get to know others in (or who have been in) similar situations. Some topics covered include:
- Our Foundations: the reasons for love, support, firm boundaries and clear values
- Understanding ages and stages: what is “normal’ to expect from our children
- Being positive: catch them doing good!
- Building honest relationships: understanding each other and being real
- Dealing with Conflict: lower the stress & give tools for life!
The cost of the course is always kept to a minimum to prevent finances stopping people taking part and benefiting from this fantastic course.For more information about upcoming courses, phone or email the Fusion Canberra office.